[Sca-cooks] OT OOP Copy of Manesse Codex for sale on eBay

Elaine Koogler kiridono at gmail.com
Fri Jul 17 06:48:17 PDT 2009

Good Gentles All,
This is to thank any and all of you who bid on the Manesse Codex that I sold
on eBay for the American Cancer Society's Relay for Life.  The auction
closed a few minutes ago, and brought far more than I had dared hope.  The
final sale price was $222.50!  All of this will go to our local Relay, and
the money will be used by the ACS for a number of programs, including
research...research that may, in the future, prevent the loss of wonderful
people, such as we in Atlantia are experiencing today.

Thanks again!

Kiri