[Sca-cooks] Pennsic Pottery Cookery

Saint Phlip phlip at 99main.com
Fri Jul 17 09:29:22 PDT 2009

Why, yes ;-) As early as you can get there, so we can pick your
brains, and have a good gossip ;-)

Throughout the experiment, there's usually interesting stuff
happening, and there's always room, too, for onion choppers and the
like, so everyone is welcome to come, to cook, to help, or to
schmooze- it's entirely up to you ;-)