[Sca-cooks] Duchess Arielle the Golden

Sharon Gordon gordonse at one.net
Fri Jul 17 09:52:59 PDT 2009

From: Dessert Duchess <duchessseonaid@ <mailto:duchessseonaid%40yahoo.com>
yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, Jul 17, 2009 at 9:01 AM

It is with a heavy and grieving heart that I come to tell you all that
Atlantia has lost it's own Golden Rose.
Duchess Arielle the Golden left us all early this morning.
She left peacefully with those she loved at her side.
She was, is and always shall be an inspiration to everyone who has had the
grace to know her.
She is a shining example of all that is lovely, gracious and good in us all.
May we all hold her in our memories and in our hearts for all time as she
will hold us in hers.
We will miss her greatly, but she will be with us in our hearts for all
time.
More details will be forthcoming at a later date.
Seonaid

PS Please cross post at will

Barbra E. Bolt
Duchess Seonaid ni Fhionn