[Sca-cooks] pellitory

Mairi Ceilidh jjterlouw at earthlink.net
Sun Jul 19 20:26:26 PDT 2009

Johnnae, when I grow up I want to be just like you.  The time and effort you
put into research for all of us is remarkable, and beyond generous.  Thank
you from the bottom of my heart for finding what would have hidden from me
for ever.  I know that my apprentice will put the information to good use,
and give credit where credit is due.

This goes for everyone who responded to my query for information on an herb
this is unfamiliar to me.  Of all the egroups to which I belong, this is the
most helpful, friendly and sharing.

Thank You!!!

Mairi Ceilidh

<snipped out of consideration for those who get this in digest form>