[Sca-cooks] "Shower Cap" Bowl Covers

aoife at cableone.net aoife at cableone.net
Tue Jul 21 12:57:55 PDT 2009

I love the "shower cap" elastic edge bowl covers. I get mine online at Miles
Kimball...set of 50 assorted (from very small to very large)for $4.99.
There's also a set of "casserole and cake pan" covers I want to get...
6-15" X 15" and 6-14" X 17" for $5.99.  I occasionaly wash and reuse one or
two but for the price you can throw away.  However the biiger ones will
most probably be saved.  Once in a while I see these at $ General and once at
Big Lots.  Might they be handy at feast prep?

Aoife