[Sca-cooks] Scappi Bread Pudding Recipe

Raphaella DiContini raphaellad at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 22 10:09:52 PDT 2009

I'm not sure if it's exactly what you're looking for but on page 565, item 69. To prepare a thick soup of bread pudding for a meat or lean day, and
item 70. to prepare bread pudding with almond milk.

I hope this helps.

In joyous service,
Raffaella
P.S. any chance you might post the Scappi recipes from this weekend to vast repast? They were absolutely amazing. Even Mr.NoVeggies loved the greens.