[Sca-cooks] Getting an early start on our Pennsic discussions...

Phil Troy / G. Tacitus Adamantius adamantius1 at verizon.net
Thu Jul 23 04:25:11 PDT 2009

On Jul 23, 2009, at 7:17 AM, Johnna Holloway wrote:

> No bacon but there's a recipe for it and it might even be suitable
> for Pennsic:
>
> Twinkie Wedding Cake

Yesterday I was involved in a discussion on just how likely (or not) a
friend of mine would be able to get a photo of the assembled landed
Barons of the Eastrealm House Runnymede, dressed in their finest,
shooting cans of Redi-Whip into their mouths as an accompaniment to Le
Menagier's white wine wafers.

Not suitable for Pennsic???

Adamantius

bellies."