[Sca-cooks] It's Vacation Time!!

Elaine Koogler kiridono at gmail.com
Fri Jul 24 12:40:05 PDT 2009

And so, dear friends, I bid you a fond adieu.  We leave tomorrow a.m. for
Chicago, where we will spend several days touring various museums, Frank
Lloyd Wright architecture and, I hope, lots of great restaurants.  We're
using an article that appeared in the May 2009 Smithsonian about
neighborhood restaurants and markets in the Chicago area, so we should do
pretty well.

Then, next Wednesday we wiknd or way further north to Ft Atkinson, WI, where
we will spend the next week visiting places in Wisconsin...visiting with
friends and doing some sightseeing there, including FLW's Taliesin...home
and studio.  And we'll get some great food there because our hosts are
foodies, just as we are!

Those of you who are gong to Pennsic, have a great time.  Those who are
not...you can't get but so silly this year as Papa will be around to keep an
eye on you.  I will be checking email on occasion, but mostly having fun
away from stuff.

See you on the 7th!

Kiri