[Sca-cooks] Looking for info on the Royal Progress of Henri II in 1536

Johnna Holloway johnnae at mac.com
Sat Jul 25 19:48:31 PDT 2009

Ok, here is the real question (I wrote and asked that they clarify it)

Yes, I thought I had correct myself. It is Francis I. France is not my
forte. I need to know if Francis could have been in th evacenity of the
Aquataine on 28/29 Oct 1536. Sorry fo r the confussion. I am suffering
from sleep depravation. Thanks for your help. RTC

Johnnae