[Sca-cooks] OOP: And another for the silly season: Diamondnd Shreddies

Phil Troy / G. Tacitus Adamantius adamantius1 at verizon.net
Wed Jul 29 11:48:10 PDT 2009

This was my discovery _after_ realizing that the definition of
obsessive-compulsive disorder is re-cutting all the vegetables in an
unacceptable order of take-out kung-pao shrimp...

For those of the "if-it-comes-from-an-English-speaking-country-that-is-
not-the-United-States-Of-America-it-must-be-better" school, I submit:

http://www.diamondshreddies.ca/index.php

Yes, folks, not only does this product not contain high-fructose corn
syrup, but even their stupid advertising is stupider -- and compared
to American advertising, that's saying a great deal! Either that, or
this is an extremely subtle joke which I would applaud
enthusiastically if I didn't think a lot of people would miss the
point. Assuming there is one. But intentionally or not, it is very
funny.

I didn't see a link or reference to it, but it is rumored that a plan
is afoot to produce a Square And Diamond Shreddie Combo Pack,
presumably for the fence-sitters on this tough issue.

I don't care; Quisp is cooler until you're about eight years old or
female; otherwise Quake is the way to go.

Adamantius

bellies."
			-- Rabbi Israel Salanter