[Sca-cooks] OOP: beginner's bread books

Sandra J. Kisner sjk3 at cornell.edu
Wed Jul 29 19:34:34 PDT 2009

> There are two titled The Bread Bible.
> One by Rose Levy Beranbaum and one by Beth Hensperger.
>
> Johnnae
>
> Susan Lin wrote:
>> I have "The Bread Bible" and it's wonderful.
>> Shoshanna

I was assuming she was referring to Beth Hensperger, but that may be
because I'm familiar with her bread books, and tend to think of RLB in
terms of pies and cakes.

I may need something a bit smaller (less intimidating) for my dad.  The
Bread Bible itself is be easy to use, but the size of it may put him off.
Then again, if it does, he can give it to me (I have the Cornell copy at
the moment :-) ).

Sandra