[Sca-cooks] Short Little Piece on Food in Movies

Susan Lin susanrlin at gmail.com
Thu Jul 30 07:44:33 PDT 2009

We had a whole evening of food movies planned for the "Estrella Orphan's
Party" (those of us left at home when the others went to war)
Our list included:
Vatel
Babettes Feast
Chocolat
Eat Drink Man Woman
Ratatouille

Funny thing is we sat around eating and chatting and never watched a single
one - I had to watch them all later in the week!