[Sca-cooks] Idea for an A&S Entry

Michael Gunter countgunthar at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 1 14:01:36 PDT 2009

> I am pondering the viability of doing a cooking demonstration as an A&S entry into the Cooking area (static,?not performance)
>
> Should I plan this out further or just do the recipe at home and dish it out, with documentation,?at the Faire?
>
> thanks!
>
> Helen

Instead of just cooking a dish, it would probably be part of either

performance or supported documentation, maybe you could do

a demonstration of one of the recipes that can be accurately

redacted to have two totally different results. Cook them together

while following the instructions to the letter but using different

interpretations.

That could be fun and an eye-opener to the nuances of period

cooking.

Gunthar