[Sca-cooks] Idea for an A&S Entry

Elaine Koogler kiridono at gmail.com
Thu Jul 2 09:41:36 PDT 2009

The main concern with what you propose is that the site might not permit the
use of an open fire, even in a brazier, indoors.  Plus the fact that it's
really dangerous (both from fire hazard and the fumes) to do a charcoal fire
indoors.

What she might be able to do is to find out if she could do it outdoors.  At
the last few of our A&S events, there were several demos that couldn't be
done indoors...blacksmithing, etc.   One lady had a bread oven that she had
constructed on a cart, and she demo'd making cakes and pretzels in it.

Kiri