[Sca-cooks] Pennsic classes

David Friedman ddfr at daviddfriedman.com
Thu Jul 2 17:26:16 PDT 2009

>I didn't want to hijack the other classes thread.  Who's teaching what
>at Pennsic?  I know we have some chronic teachers on this list.  I'm
>repeating my two from last year: one on medieval table manners
>("Elbows Off the Table!") and one on de Nola ("Pomegranates, Peacocks,
>and Pork").
>
>Brighid ni Chiarain

Elizabeth and I, as usual, are teaching one on cooking from period
recipes and one on period Islamic cooking.

There should be some new stuff in the latter, since we've started
doing things from al-Warraq. His Khushkananaj recipe is considerably
more detailed than al-Baghdadi's, for something similar but not
identical.
--
David/Cariadoc
www.daviddfriedman.com