[Sca-cooks] Mini Pages Article

avrealtor at prodigy.net avrealtor at prodigy.net
Sun Jul 5 22:05:31 PDT 2009

You can buy his works from the following site:

http://www.sirguillaume.com/gatehouse.html

For a long time our Kingdom Newsletter, The Crown Prints, had a feature with his writing...very very funny.

He is also known as Caid Man here (along with his lovely Dutchess Crescent Girl) You just had to be there!

-Muiriath