[Sca-cooks] Idea for an A&S Entry

Johnna Holloway johnnae at mac.com
Mon Jul 6 06:13:23 PDT 2009

I have been away for a family gathering/graduation bbq celebration and
returned to a huge inbox of mail. I
thought we had a long string of messages on A&S entries and what do I find
but the dreaded Cuskynole has once again reappeared and is hiding under
"Idea for an A&S Entry" posts.

To catch the unsuspecting reader, I am sure...

Johnnae