[Sca-cooks] Cato as a recipe source

Barbara Benson voxeight at gmail.com
Tue Jul 7 14:01:33 PDT 2009

Adamantius just answered with a footnote while I was writing, but in
direct answer to your question Your Grace - no. I just pulled the Mark
Grant and Giacosa books off my shelf and looked through them. Neither
has anything relating to honey involved in their redactions. Grant
goes so far as to call it "Cheesebread". Looking at my Cato I have the
same edition as M. Adamantius so it says the same thing.

--
Serena da Riva