[Sca-cooks] Shower Caps

Susan Lin susanrlin at gmail.com
Tue Jul 21 11:21:29 PDT 2009

If  you're looking for them by the case I found this site.
http://www.nursinghomeapparel.com/shop/Disposable_Shower_Caps.html  I'm sure
there are others.

I also found comments out on the WWW that complain that shower caps aren't
food grade and therefore are not food safe and shouldn't be used.

I personal would take that with a grain of salt.  There are lots of things
we use on food that may not be FDA approved but certainly don't hurt
anything.  I'm not gonna eat the shower cap - just want to use it to protect
the food temporarily.

-S