[Sca-cooks] Getting an early start on our Pennsic discussions...

Johnna Holloway johnnae at mac.com
Thu Jul 23 04:31:46 PDT 2009

According to this description, it's
"So, what's in the delicious meal? Basically a bunch of bacon-wrapped
French toast sticks standing in a dozen-egg frittata. /Mmmm."
http://www.geekologie.com/2009/04/breakfast_of_the_ancients_baco.php

So if it's french toast sticks and not twinkies, does that make it better?

/It did make the infamous bac'n blog
http://blog.bacn.com/2009/04/the-bacon-wrapped-twinkie-stonehenge-baconhenge/

Johnnae