[Sca-cooks] Getting an early start on our Pennsic discussions...

Johnna Holloway johnnae at mac.com
Thu Jul 23 04:40:31 PDT 2009

I don't know. That sounds like a challenge for Pennsic.
(Did you know that you can actually buy cool whip in a can these days? They
could use that instead of real whipped cream.)

I figured you could do the cake in contrasting heraldic colors with
little shield cut-outs.
Or make the twinkies like wooden posts holding fondant/icing representations
of the kingdom devices. There are even shield cookie cutters.
Where is Olwen when you need her? Of course she'd probably make the twinkies
out of marzipan too.

Johnnae