[Sca-cooks] A couple of things to remember.

Susan Fox selene at earthlink.net
Thu Jul 23 10:49:52 PDT 2009

My Number One Protege Son gives me cookbooks like that.  Spam, Twinkies
and of course the Journal of Regrettable Food.  I gonna have to have a
talk with that boy.

My goofy link du jour:
http://www.wikihow.com/Make-Kool-Aid-Wine
<http://www.wikihow.com/Make-Kool-Aid-Wine>

OK, laugh it up. Actually they impart a fair amount of useful
information for a really beginning brewer, like how to handle yeast.

Cheers,
Selene Colfox