[Sca-cooks] OOP: beginner's bread books

Sandra J. Kisner sjk3 at cornell.edu
Wed Jul 29 19:41:03 PDT 2009

> I am going to take a different tack and suggest that he make
> the acquaintance of the King Arthur Flour Company website.
> http://www.kingarthurflour.com

I hadn't thought of that, and I read the blog (and various other bits of
the site) all the time!  It's a good idea, though ISTR they tend to assume
you've got a strong stand mixer when they describe the details of mixing
and kneading.  They usually acknowledge you can do it by hand, but I can't
recall seeing much about hand-mixing and kneading there.  I'll have to do
a bit of poking around before I leave town.

Sandra