[Sca-cooks] GeoCities is closing in October

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Fri Jul 31 23:21:01 PDT 2009

Urtatim mentioned GeoCities closing in October:
<<< Anyway, if you have a site on GeoCities, take heed! And if you
have sites you love (or at least find useful or entertaining) on
GeoCities, start saving 'em now. It'll all be gone in fewer than 87
days. >>>

I am in the process of moving three articles by Eve the Just on Tablet
Weaving to the Florilegium because she got tired of having to move her
files from site to site as things changed at the whim of her website
hosts and this was the last straw.

If anyone else is in this same situation and would like to let me add
your articles to the Florilegium, even if you have them now, or in the
future, on another site, please contact me.

Stefan
------
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas          StefanliRous at austin.rr.com