[Sca-cooks] 1. Feast Dissection Sca-cooks Digest, Vol 39, Issue 44

Cat . tgrcat2001 at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 21 12:36:15 PDT 2009

My apologies for coming late to the party (and for the long dissection still attached below.  Since it has been a while (and many messages since) I thought it best to leave it as a reminder)

I heard amazing reports on your feast from Mistress Ariel who said it was very tasty and mentioned a wonderful feast booklet you had put together.  Would it be possible to get a copy electronically or otherwise?

It sounds like even with the surprises you had things organized in such a way that 'good food happend'!  Not an easy task.

and of course finally
Ich gratuliere Ihnen herzlichst und freue mich sehr das ich Sie endlich als meinen Bruder anerkennen darf.

In Service and Joy
Catrin von Berlin called Gwen Cat

 (Volker Bach)