[Sca-cooks] By St. Martha's Spoon!

Kingstaste kingstaste at comcast.net
Wed Jul 29 16:06:13 PDT 2009

I don't know if that is the appropriate exclamation for celebrating St.
Martha's Feast Day, but it will have to do.

I've hit a snag in my Pennsic prep, namely my ride has canceled.  I have
faith that this incredibly changeable day will bring me some new opportunity
though, so I still am optimistic about being there.

To those of you pursuing the silliness, I say have fun.

To those of you already cooking over open fires, I say Don't Touch The Glowy
Bits!

To those of you on the road, I wish you safe travels, and I sincerely hope
to see you up there!

Christianna

July 29th

St. Martha's Feast Day (80) Patron Saint of Cooks, Dieticians, Housewives,
and Waitresses