[Sca-cooks] Totally Completely OT, was Short Little Piece on Food in Movies

lilinah at earthlink.net lilinah at earthlink.net
Thu Jul 30 13:05:13 PDT 2009

OK, summer TV is pretty much unwatchable - i hate "reality" shows. (of course the regular season is only barely watchable). So i'd like to rent some movies.

My nearest Video/DVD rental shop closed, but I haven't yet joined NetFlix. The reason is that i like to clump movies together in double- or triple-bills. I've checked the website, but it appeared to me that this wasn't possible. However, i may have missed something. Basically, it seems to me you make a list and they send you however many films you ask for from the list that are available.

Is there a way to specify a double- or triple-bill? Or does one have to make a list that contains only two or three movies to get it?

Curious,
Someone sometimes called Urtatim

And thanks for your tolerance of the blatantly off-topic post. I trust the generosity and understanding of the folks on this list.