[Sca-cooks] Hroar is home!!!

Huette von Ahrens ahrenshav at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 1 13:41:58 PDT 2009

That't the truth!  Do you know where I can get some shackles?  Because I am going to have to shackle him to a chair or the bed.  I keep telling him he needs rest and that I will get him whatever he wants, but he keeps popping up out of the chair and getting things for himself when my back is turned.
Sigh.  Men!  Can't live with them, can't kill them...

Huette