[Sca-cooks] Fish and feelings

Holly Stockley hollyvandenberg at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 5 13:38:17 PDT 2009

It's somewhat less amusing if you LIVE in Grand Haven and face the prospect of having this silliness invading the otherwise gorgeous pier.  I do wonder if they realize how deep that channel is and what sort of under tow exists off the end of it.  >:-(Hopefully the National Parks Service has better sense than to permit this nonsense.
Femke

- Douglas Adams