[Sca-cooks] newbee cook attempting feast for the first timeindecember

Elaine Koogler kiridono at gmail.com
Fri Jun 5 15:53:15 PDT 2009

Sigh...we often wish it were otherwise here, especially when we have really
talented brewers who would be happy to share the fruits of their craft with
us!!  So we still have the good stuff..we either have to have folks donate
to the cost of the beverage or simply give it away with the meal, with the
brewer footing the cost.  Fortunately some have the wherewithall to do so!

Kiri