[Sca-cooks] Fish and feelings

Phil Troy / G. Tacitus Adamantius adamantius1 at verizon.net
Tue Jun 9 04:55:03 PDT 2009

On Jun 9, 2009, at 4:58 AM, Ian Kusz wrote:

> Rod Serling meets Steve Martin.

Great.

Now I've got "I'm so mad at my clown loaches. They got ahold of my
credit card and bought a bunch of stuff online, like the little 'No
Fishing' sign, and the little treasure chest. Now I've got a $987 AmEx
bill, and you can't return the stuff when it's got Stress-Coat all
over it!" going through my head over and over again.

Adamantius (whose clown loaches are probably more than capable of the
above)

bellies."
			-- Rabbi Israel Salanter