[Sca-cooks] Sent Sovi

Elaine Koogler kiridono at gmail.com
Thu Jun 11 09:39:29 PDT 2009

I think that different companies take varying amounts of markups on their
books.  That's why I often use a site called addall.com.  They ask you for
the state you live in, then you can give them the title, author, isbn or
whatever of the book you're looking for.  They will search a number of
bookstores, and will return a listing of the stores that carry the book,
along with prices and the price including shipping.  I've gotten some
amazing buys through these folks!

Kiri