[Sca-cooks] Subtleties Competition at Pennsic

Johnna Holloway johnnae at mac.com
Thu Jun 25 20:45:51 PDT 2009

The subtletie contest at Casa Bardicci is always held that Thursday of
War Week
at their camp. The SCA Subtleties list always posts whatever information
we can gather and
we ask that if anyone makes their way down to the camp that they take
pictures for us.
Also they have this website--
http://www.casabardicci.org/ <http://www.casabardicci.org/>

Subtleties are listed here
http://casabardicci.org/subtlety.html
<http://casabardicci.org/subtlety.html>

Some years they have a theme and other years it's not mentioned. Often
we don't get the information until very late.

In general I would think, Italian Renaissance and themes associated with
the Renaissance would work.
Bring whatever documentation you can along with the subtletie. Please
take pictures and let me
know what you did.

---Hope this helps

Johnnae llyn Lewis