[Sca-cooks] Hroar is home!!!

Susan Fox selene at earthlink.net
Mon Jun 1 07:30:01 PDT 2009

> On Jun 1, 2009, at 3:01 AM, Huette von Ahrens wrote:
>
>> He was confused when we laughed at him, until we explained that Hroar
>> has used a walker for years before and after his hip replacement
>> surgeries and that he probably knew more about walkers than the
>> therapist did.
>
> I think many of us here would be utterly amazed at what a certified
> hospital nutritionist is unaware of about food.

I once had to explain to a certified nutritionist that Tofu was not a
dairy product and describe the entire manufacturing process to her.
That's when I gave up certified nutritionists.  ::headdesk::  My
protege's lady is in school to become one, even though I've told her
repeatedly that she is already overqualified.

VERY happy Hroar is home!  Good hopes and prayers were winging to him
and you from the Fiber Retreat.  [Wool, not bran muffins.]

Selene