[Sca-cooks] cooking fun at AnTir-West War!

Anne-Marie Rousseau dailleurs at liripipe.com
Fri Jun 5 07:22:37 PDT 2009

Hello all from Anne-Marie d'Ailleurs!

At this years AnTir-West War (aka "west-antir war" depending on you talk to
;)) held over the 4th of July weekend in lovely scenic Gold Beach Oregon, a
number of us are planning an event long cooking geekfest!

We plan on having multiple fires going, and ongoing demos, workshops and
general play time. Last year someone showed up with a little brick oven and
we had a blast playing with it! Rather than schedule formal classes, we're
thinking of letting folks come and play with whatever their passion is.
We'll let folks know when the person doing, say, Casteau, is there and they
can wander by if so inclined.

Wanna play with us? Come for an hour, come for a day, pitch your tent next
door and never leave! If you're interested in leading one of the activities,
contact me and we'll get you situated.

Looking forward to seeing lots of folks there! This will be a fun low key
way to socialize and geek about medieval food. Even if you don't have the
time to hang with us, wander on by and chances are you're get tastes of
experiments shoved at you :-)

Thanks!

--Anne-Marie