[Sca-cooks] books on recipes in spain - Fadalat

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Tue Jun 16 13:16:53 PDT 2009

<< Bear wrote:
If you are up to reading Spanish, there is a translation of selections
from the Fedalat al-Jiwan at this location:  http://www.elsgnoms.com/receptes/arabigo.html
For the record it is Fadalat not Fedalat. I translated that in March
2008 into English. Stefan said he was going to post it but I cannot
find it.
Suey >>

In the Florilegium FOOD-MANUSCRIPTS section:
Fadalat-art       (58K)  8/15/08    "Culinary Abundance With Recipes
with
                                        Medieval Variations".
Translation
                                        by Susan Lord-Williams.
http://www.florilegium.org/files/FOOD-MANUSCRIPTS/Fadalat-art.html

I didn't mention this file in my listing of Spanish recipes in the
Florilegium because I didn't remember whether it was 16th Century or
not.

Stefan
--------
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas          StefanliRous at austin.rr.com