[Sca-cooks] Cloned website

Sharon Palmer ranvaig at columbus.rr.com
Tue Jun 23 04:13:32 PDT 2009

http://www.dovercentrebooks.com/cookbooks/OnlineCookbooks/OnlineCookbooks.htm
http://www.dovercentrebooks.com/cookbooks/Andalusian/Cookbook.htm

I noticed that this website copied the translation for An  Andalusian
Cookbook of the 13th Century, including the editor's notes.  The
cookbook might be public domain, but the translation and notes are
not.

Their long list of online cookbooks mostly point to sources off their
site, I didn't notice other work being copied, but I didn't check
everything.  It looks like a useful site... other than the stealing
part.

In spite of the name,  I don't think the site is related to Dover Books.

Ranvaig