[Sca-cooks] Subtleties Competition at Pennsic

Johnna Holloway johnnae at mac.com
Thu Jun 25 13:04:00 PDT 2009

And here is the news about the 2009 Subtleties Contest---
I tracked it down for the subtleties list but thought I would share it here.

Johnnae

Casa Bardicci is indeed planning to host another Subtlety Competition
at Pennsic, as accurately reported by Johnnae llyn Lewis.  The date is
Thursday of War Week and entries shall be on display throughout the
day during the Open House of Casa Bardicci accompanied by period
entertainment and hospitality for visitors.

Each contestant will receive a silver coin for entering our contest
and winners will receive a Bardicci Golden Token and an invitation to
the Baron's High Society Soiree in Honor of the Arts. Two entries will
be chosen from among the finalists to be awarded Honors.

Last year was a bit thin for entries and we would love to have more
Worthies join us this year - especially new faces who have yet to
experience the Villa.

Thank you for letting people know, Johnna!

Lord Seamus, Agent of Baron Bardicci