[Sca-cooks] An overlooked feast day of culinary significance...

Saint Phlip phlip at 99main.com
Fri Jun 26 08:58:18 PDT 2009

On Fri, Jun 26, 2009 at 11:54 AM, Phil Troy / G. Tacitus Adamantius <
adamantius1 at verizon.net> wrote:

> We didn't get to picking walnuts (where would we go?), but we did acquire a
> fairly large quantity of cherries on that day...

You mean, there's something you can't find in NYC?

Maybe you should have picked some cattails- by repute, there are lots of
those in NYC...

--
Saint Phlip

Heat it up
Hit it hard
Repent as necessary.

Priorities:

.I never wanted to see anybody die, but there are a few obituary notices I
have read with pleasure. -Clarence Darrow