[Sca-cooks] Salt cod and kippering

Johnna Holloway johnnae at mac.com
Fri Jun 26 16:40:15 PDT 2009

All the books address some aspects of medieval uses, but they
are not histories of medieval fishing. They are just good readable books
on various types of fish and seafood. They include recipes in a separate
section arranged by country. Excellent bibliographies.
If you go to Google Books, you can
see portions of all of them online. I think also Amazon will allow
you to see the table of contents also.

Johnnae