[Sca-cooks] OOP Question: Baked Fish

Johnna Holloway johnnae at mac.com
Sun Jun 28 19:44:34 PDT 2009

How about grilling with maybe cajun spices? Blackened catfish done on a
grill plate?
Sometimes salt and pepper is all that is needed, so you might
investigate recipes
that call for other herbs/spices and just leave them out.
Southern Living has recipes including this one for Cajun Baked catfish.
http://www.southernliving.com/food/holidays-occasions/mardi-gras-recipes-00400000040803/page15.html

Eating Well allows a recipe search by ingredient and even allows you to
search for Diabetes Appropriate recipes
http://www.eatingwell.com/recipes/search/

There are also a number of excellent fish and seafood cookbooks on the
market. You might browse a few
of those of your library and xerox a few recipes to try at home.

Hope this helps,

Johnnae