[Sca-cooks] OOP - Baked Fish

Deborah Hammons mistressaldyth at gmail.com
Mon Jun 29 18:15:55 PDT 2009

Whole grains are a part of that detox.  Just not flour, or any refined
carbohydrates.  Easy fix is nothing white, except milk.  And a lot depends
on what your treatment regimen is.  Insulin or not, oral meds or not.
 Hopefully someone has explained about how to balance your blood sugar
level, and what triggers things.  It really depends on the glycemic index of
the food.  That has been around for a long time, not just a recent fad diet
thing.  Do you have a diabetic educator?
Aldyth