[Sca-cooks] Certified Nutritionists, was, Re: Hroar is home!!!

Amy Cooper amy.s.cooper at gmail.com
Mon Jun 1 09:48:38 PDT 2009

<much snippage regarding not-so-with-it nutritionists>

DOH! *smacks forehead*
Not unlike the nutritionist I saw when first diagnosed as diabetic. I
remember her telling me I could never eat popcorn again, and that
salads would be my best friend *ick* I blocked out most of the rest of
the conversation, between her being 45 mins late for our appointment,
and her lack of support in general (as in "You've got to find yourself
some diabetes education classes").

Just goes to show you that all a degree really means is that you are
good at taking tests...

Ilsebet