[Sca-cooks] Hroar is home!!!

Phil Troy / G. Tacitus Adamantius adamantius1 at verizon.net
Thu Jun 4 04:25:16 PDT 2009

On Jun 3, 2009, at 8:42 PM, Ian Kusz wrote:
> Or "Beware of the leper." YMMV, depending on the person.

We don't have lepers anymore, because we don't have leprosy anymore.
We do, however, have sufferers of Hansen's Disease.

I guess that doesn't cause kids to go around singing, "MMMBop" (or
whatever it was), because if it did, the colonies, the bells, and the
cries of "Unclean!" seem entirely appropriate...

Adamantius

bellies."
			-- Rabbi Israel Salanter