[Sca-cooks] newbee cook attempting feast for the first time in december

Susan Lin Shoshanna at caergalen.org
Mon Jun 8 13:46:39 PDT 2009

It's all the little things you take for granted that you have in your own
home that'll be needed at the feast site.  A running list is an exceptional
idea.  I like to prep as much as possible before the event to minimize what
needs to be done at the feast site.  And if you have room in the kitchen - a
chair - because you need to remember to sit down once in a while - a tired
cook is not a happy cook.

I'll never forget one recent feast where after all was cleaned someone
massaged my feet, someone fanned me, someone gave me a neck massage and my
husband peeled me grapes!!!!!  Now that was a THANK YOU as big as all
outdoors!!!

-S