[Sca-cooks] Tudor Recipe help

Terry Decker t.d.decker at att.net
Thu Jun 11 19:32:16 PDT 2009

Unless you are doing very early Tudor, the orange could have been a sweet
orange.  Sweet oranges enter Mediterranean Europe via Portugal in the first
quarter of the 16th Century and quickly became the favorite orange of
Europe.  By Elizabethean times, sweet and sour oranges would have been
readily available.

Bear