[Sca-cooks] Camp cooking challenge

Bronwynmgn at aol.com Bronwynmgn at aol.com
Mon Jun 22 06:13:39 PDT 2009

In a message dated 6/21/2009 11:40:31 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
euriol at ptd.net writes:

<<The end of last month I cooked an entire feast on 5 propane grills, a
couple
with side burners. All the recipes that I redacted were inspired from
Spanish sources.
If anyone is interested I could share the menu.>>

Hey, folks.

I don't mind at all if you want to start a conversation about cooking
feasts on grills.  I've helped with it, over wood fires in the rain even, and
it's a fun job.

But please start your own thread and don't hijack my camp cooking challenge
one.  I really do need some suggestions about meals that can be done either
on the wood fire outside (we have a grill, tripod/spit, dutch ovens, and
sauce and fry pans available for use outside) or on the camp stove inside in
essentially the same form,  or alternate dishes with essentially the same
ingredients that could be done indoors if cooking on the fire is prohibited by
rain.

Brangwayna Morgan
Shire of Silver Rylle, East Kingdom
Lancaster, PA