[Sca-cooks] OOP - Baked Fish

Deborah Hammons mistressaldyth at gmail.com
Mon Jun 29 14:32:45 PDT 2009

My other half has been type 2 for 15 years.  If you don't have issues that
keep you away from oil and fat, try bacon grease.  Trout and catfish do well
in that.  If you need crispy you can eat and aren't allergic, use crushed
nuts.  Almonds are really good.  Lard or bacon grease is not spectacular on
cod, but it does work.  Rhys really likes me to coat the fish in the cajun
boil spice and fry it in the bacon grease.  YMMV.
Aldyth