[Sca-cooks] newbee cook attempting feast for the first time in

brooke white traumspindel at googlemail.com
Fri Jun 5 07:33:13 PDT 2009

Thank you this is very helpful. All sugestions. Jenn's comment gives me a
clear option for planning, but the other comment were helpful since I can
use them to adjust. I am also now delving into the *seasonal* aspect of
planning by looking for recipies including chestnuts or chestnut flour,
sloes and rotabaga...first weekend of december.. In drachenwald that would
be the least *variety* date you could possibly get... red cabbage and the
classics I know from, mundane cooking, but the more exotic stuff...is a
challengeThank you for your help
Elisande