[Sca-cooks] Fadalat

emilio szabo emilio_szabo at yahoo.it
Tue Jun 16 16:21:03 PDT 2009

<< Stefan titled my translation: Fadalat-art 12/4/07 but I cannot find it
on line. Sorry I worked hard on it even though it is short and I have
the copywrite issued in Santiago, Chile in 2007.
Suey >>

It _is_ online! I have read large parts of it today. Congratulations!

I also appreciate the initial portrait of de la Granja. Thanks much!

You also mention the collaboration with Huici Miranda. Whereas he, Huici-Mirnanda, published both the Arabic text in one of the specialized journals and a translation, the full work of de la Granja seems to be extant only in the one copy of the Universidate de Madrid. Am I right?

So I am glad that there seems to be a new 2007 edition and translation, which I mentioned in my previous post.

Thanks again,

E.